Sunday, January 11, 2009

HAHA! At last, it is done!

That diary took me quite a long time to finish it.
It also cost me 1 whole night and only 1 hour of sleep yesterday. (x_0)
Amazingly, I felt like I had slept for 8 hours straight. No kidding!

The diary I created in Word 2007 is much better than the one I posted it here. It has a caption for every photos. If you want it, e-mail me and I'll send it to you, F.O.C.!

There will be more photos and VIDEOS going to be uploaded soon. I just need to take some additional pictures for the documentation I was tasked to prepare.

Well, expect APOLO 3.5 - The Documentation soon!

Expect more pictures and videos in time to come too! W00T! *`(o.O)`*


Yours Sincerely,

TOO JUN LII
Secretary (2008/09)
USM SAE Collegiate Chapter

Engineering Campus
Universiti Sains Malaysia

Seri Ampangan, 14300 Nibong Tebal
Seberang Perai Selatan, Pulau Pinang
Malaysia.

Mobile : +60-12-5010539

Primary E-mail : tjl100912@student.usm.my 

Secondary E-mail : toojunlii@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment